Personalized functions to optimize your WordPress/ClassicPress site. The plugin performs complex functions, replacing the need to use different plugins for individual customizations such as: on-page optimization with meta description and meta tag, Open Graph Protocol, JSON Schema, spam comment filter, customized ads, XML SiteMap with automatic ping to Google and Bing, implementation of Google Analytics. GDPR Cookie Box. Custom Share Buttons without third-party script.
Easy to setup and does not require special programming skills.
1. Click on the "Add New" link from the "Plugins" menu inside your WordPress/ClassicPress admin dashboard.
2. Click the "Upload Plugin" button from the top of this page.
3. Browse for the plugin’s zip file (wpof.zip) and hit the "Install Now" button.
4. Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress/ClassicPress.
5. Click on Settings > WP OptimizeFunctions
|App Category:||ClassicPress Plugin|
|Plugin Name:||WP Optimize Functions|
|Requires at least:||4.1.9|
|Tested up to:||4.9.9/1.2.0|
|Download||application/zip 659 KB|
|Donate:||PayPal Donate link|
== Changelog ==
= 1.0.4 (2021-04-15) =
* Removed line 59 of combined-css.php
= 1.0.3 (2020-05-31) =
* Insert Custom Ads after second paragraph of article content
= 1.0.2 (2019-03-23) =
* Removed G+ share button and RSS comments button
= 1.0.1 (2018-09-10) =
* Initial release version
1. Deactivate the current version of the WPOF plugin from the Plugins menu.
2. Delete the current version of the WPOF plugin from the Plugins menu.
3. Now, follow the "Fresh installation steps" outlined above to install the plugin.
Don’t be scared to delete the plugin. It will retain all the previously entered settings (no data will get lost during the update).