Personalized functions to optimize your ClassicPress site. The SimplePress theme performs complex functions, replacing the need to use different plugins for individual customizations such as: on-page optimization with meta description and meta tag, Open Graph Protocol, JSON Schema, spam comments filter, customized content ads, XML SiteMap with automatic ping to Google and Bing, implementation of Google Analytics. Contact form. HTML sitemap. Custom Share Buttons without third-party script. GDPR Cookie Box.
1. Click on the "Add New" link from the "Theme" menu inside your ClassicPress admin dashboard.
2. Click the "Upload Theme" button from the top of this page.
3. Browse for the theme’s zip file (simplepress.zip) and hit the "Install Now" button.
4. Activate the theme through the Theme's menu in ClassicPress.
5. Click on Customize.
1. Hover over "Pages" and click on "Add New" in ClassicPress dashboard.
2. Give your page a title "Sitemap" and put [htmlmap] into the content box.
3. Save the page and click "View page" link to see your sitemap.
exclude: specify posts’ or pages’ IDs you don't want displayed. Example:
showpages: enables displaying list of pages. Example:
hidecloud: disable categories’ cloud. Example:
hidedate: disable displaying posts’ published dates. Example:
Link to download the file. Example:
[dwn id="xxx"]Download Media Now![/dwn]
Returns the sentence “Downloads: xxx”. Example:
Add a Custom HTML widget to your footer sidebar and paste the following shortcode:
From the 'text' editing option paste the following code:
<tr> <th colspan="3">Welcome to SimplePress table</th> </tr>
<tr> <td>Left column</td> <td>Middle column</td> <td>Right column</td> </tr>
<tr> <td>Left cplumn</td> <td>Middle column</td> <td>Right column</td> </tr>
You need to install and activate the plugin. The code is implemented and will only be active if the plugin is activated.
|App Category:||ClassicPress Theme|
|Requires at least:||4.1.9 WP / 1.0.0 CP|
|Tested up to:||4.9.9 WP / 1.1.4 CP|
|Download||application/zip 1,24 MB|
|Footer Credits:||€ 7.99 via PayPal|
|Combine CSS Files:||Free Download|
|Combine JS Files||Free Download|
== Changelog ==
= 1.0.0 (2020-05-31) =
* Initial release version
1. Deactivate the current version of the SimplePress theme from the Themes menu.
2. Delete the current version of the SimplePress theme from the Themes menu.
3. Now, follow the "Fresh installation steps" outlined above to install the theme.
Don’t be scared to delete the theme. It will retain all the previously entered settings (no data will get lost during the update).